Tuesday, 23 August 2011

♥ aishiteru ♥

waiting for something that is very difficult for me,
when I should be patient and continue to wait,
look forward to welcoming you,


somehow reach of sadness when I wait,
something very difficult for me had,
live in quiet solitude, without you,
sometimes I think you are looking for a replacement,
when you much there,

even cut off our basket,
but our hearts are always near,
when you close your eyes and your love,
and feel me,

the strength of our love not penah fragile state,
eliminated time and space,
believe in loyalty,
the integrity aishiteru,

restless hour of no news is you I smell a rat,
I hold no right either vain,
and give me a sure answer,
somehow come when I have to survive,

far there when you feel jealous,
penetrate into my mind wandered
certainly not the direction of souls,
the same as you feel? ,

even cut off our basket,
but our hearts are always near,
when you miss your eyes closed state,
and feel me,
the strength of our love not penah fragile state,
Deleted runag and time,
believe state loyalty,w

the integrity aishiteru,:))

No comments:

Post a Comment